Out highly skilled Family support team are offering a bespoke workshop to our partnership schools which will be running through January and February.
Please check our website partners page to check if your school is one of CHEXS partnership schools.
This morning or afternoon session will cover the below issues.
- Why do children behave the way they do?
- Why do we need to have routines and boundaries?
- Understanding your child’s personality and behaviour.
- Want to make positive changes to support your child?
- To gain confidence in having a routine and setting boundaries.
- The choices we make have a reason and a consequence
In order to register to attend, please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org