FUNDRAISING FOR CHEXS
Fundraising for CHEXS
A big thank you for choosing to do fundraise for CHEXS.
We need your help to continue to support local families. The programme engages with children & young people in positive activities within the community. Our aim is to help raise self-esteem, confidence and aspirations whilst developing vital life skills.
A holistic approach
By using a holistic approach, CHEXS is able to support the whole family. This way of working means that our families can have a better home life through improved communication and tailored support.
As a UK registered charity and we fundraise ourselves through many events and Community activites throughout the year. It would be great if our families, partners or local organisations could help fundraise on our behalf. This additional funding will enable us to help even more families in our local area.
Click the link at the bottom of the page or here to head to our GoFundme page so set up a fundraiser for maybe a bake sale, a running race or possible a craft sale.
The Fundraising pack
The fundraising pack we have created (button link below) will provide you with everything you need to get started, including a range of inspiring event ideas, handy tips for raising sponsorship, and all the practical pointers necessary to ensure your fundraising goes smoothly.
Spreading the word
- If your event is open to the public or your endeavour is unusual or exciting we can help you share your event on our media channels to generate interest. We cannot guarantee coverage but do get in touch if you would like to give this a go.
- Use social networking sites to invite people and ask for help.
- Invite five friends and ask them to invite five more.
- Posters in the community hall, local shop windows, or your work/college notice board.
- Ask your employers to match the funds you raise.
- A raffle can be included in any event and is a great way to convince people to donate as they have a chance of winning a prize.